Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Get something accomplished.....riiiight.

I did say yesterday that I might crochet or knit or even paint right. Well that didn't exactly work out. What is it with being bi-polar that actually paralyzes you making it impossible for you to do the things you want to do? It's a numbing disease. Nothing matters in this netherworld of endless grey. Yes, I'm taking my meds so why don't they work? I go to my doc tomorrow so we will see what happens. It will be the first time I've been out of the house in weeks.

I am going to force myself to paint today. Put on some classical music and just see what happens. I discovered yesterday that I need to get some new batteries for my camera so I won't be able to put up pictures until I do. Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates |