Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Priority One

It is because I am going through a very rough patch right now that I have started this blog. In fact, since arranging the first page it has taken me a week to make this first post. I guess it's the buried fear of having to face things head on and seeing it starring back at me. Oh well, dont' dwell....hey that's good, think I'll keep it. I'm calling it "Bipolar Xpress" because I do sometimes feel I'm on an out of control train ride and also because it will be the place where I can freely express the things I go through.

Anyway, if you are bi-polar or have researched the many people who are, you will notice that many are extremely creative. I too fit into this category and I don't mind that...it's a pretty impressive category. (see right column) Many people who know me can't believe how many arts and crafts I pursue, sometimes all at the same time lol!

The main problem is to have the concentration to finish the things! I did discover one key to this dilemma a few years ago, rotation. As long as I keep rotating my projects I can deal with the boredom that comes over me (and resulting depression) and move onto the next thing. That way I am always making progress and have more of a chance of finishing them. Right now I am on a crochet and knitting kick. Of course I am working on two little baby blankets and will post progress.

Priority one for me right now is peace and quiet. I don't even like loud TV, I especially hate loud yelling commercials...why do they do that anyway....just because you yell at me to buy something won't make me do it! In fact it makes it less likely. I much prefer classical music, and an open window so I can hear the birds.

Until next time that's my bi-polar blip for today!







GGYG6Y4NJA5G


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates |